• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    for my darling Kushiel
    Hello dear boy, have you missed me?
    I think you really ought to come home and visit your mother. Perhaps give the Valley another chance? I know you're a bit reluctant so I thought we should have a mother-son discussion…

Let's make it simple, shall we?
    If I win, you become a Valley resident for 6 months (2 RL weeks). If you win, I won't bother you again about moving home, although I will continue to silently (and not so silently) judge you for your choice of Chamber over Valley.
    Two posts each, one attack in each. Ish. I'm flexible.
    And since I am so exceedingly generous, you can go first.

I'll be waiting, Kush.

Basically, the challenge will start once you post. :-) Since you have a fight with Fennick going, this can wait until you are ready!

**Kushiel was challenged with permission from Kyra/Straia and Anna/Kushiel.**

Messages In This Thread
    for my darling Kushiel - by Gallows - 09-20-2015, 11:59 AM
    RE: for my darling Kushiel - by Kushiel - 09-21-2015, 09:55 PM
    for my darling Kushiel - by Gallows - 09-22-2015, 09:14 AM
    RE: for my darling Kushiel - by Kushiel - 09-22-2015, 03:17 PM
    for my darling Kushiel - by Gallows - 09-23-2015, 04:05 PM
    RE: for my darling Kushiel - by Kyra - 10-14-2015, 10:54 AM