• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

watch earth b u r n >> straia

i am the violence in the pouring rain

i am a hurricane

She doesn’t seek respect. Not handed to her on a silver platter, at any rate. She’s earned it in the Chamber through hard work and dedication. In some of Beqanna, she’s earned it through her reputation (though some just don’t like her thanks to that same reputation). Not that she has ever cared much what others think of her. In the end, she only cares that they serve the same goal. Make the Chamber more powerful. Stir the pot in Beqanna. She really isn’t that demanding.

He wears a grin that she knows all too well. She has her own version of that mischievous, playful grin. It comes out often. But it seems to be a common feature in lovers of chaos, and she is quickly deciding that yes, he is interesting. They may or may not have anything to offer one another, but he’s no waste of time either way. But of course, the raven’s rarely waste her time.

“Why don’t I believe that?” she says, her own mischievous grin showing itself now. She flicks her tail slightly, an old habit from childhood. Some things never change, after all. There are plenty of rumors about Lokii. How many are true, she has no idea. But she does suspect that he’s very happy to talk about himself highly. “I am simply looking for others who believe Beqanna has grown stale. I believe that perhaps we can help one another.”

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    watch earth b u r n >> straia - by Lokii - 09-22-2015, 08:57 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> straia - by Straia - 09-23-2015, 10:41 AM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> straia - by Lokii - 09-25-2015, 08:27 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> straia - by Straia - 10-13-2015, 09:16 AM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> straia - by Lokii - 10-19-2015, 01:41 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> straia - by Straia - 10-20-2015, 12:19 PM