• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i love the way that your heart breaks... (any)

I believe him, but unlike my brother, I find no shame in flinching. It is only the discovering of one's limit. And oh, how high I think my limit could go. My bright eyes look over my burned sibling carefully, unabashedly. I do not think, however, I would last as long as Raelynx has. For that, amongst other things, I admire him and I know it shows on my face.

But only because I let it.

I walk past Raelynx to look down at the beach, my body brushing against his lightly. He holds the knowledge of pain, and that is something I want to know more of. I do not feel afraid, for a twofold reason. Kult would not let Raelynx hurt me beyond what I desire, that is, to the point of death and utter ruin. My elder brother may not be the brains that Kirin and Nicia are, but he is a staunch supporter of his family, as we all are. And two, my soul has been awakened to the pleasures of pain. I only want more. There is no fear, only eagerness to learn.

Yes.” I say with a half smile. “Come brothers, let us test their mettle.

I glance at Kult, my demeanor turning cold and calculated. There is no warmth in my study of death. I am intent. Focused. There is only blood and screams and the pulling apart of the flesh.
    Pick one out for us, Kult. I'll take my usual position, herding it from the water.

I know my strengths and with my smaller size, I am not yet able to deliver the killing blow to such a large creature. I am, however, adept at frightening our chosen ones and using their panic as a weapon. A slow smile crosses my face. “Don't kill it right away. I like the sounds they make as they suffer.

Pitiful creatures, I think as I lead the pair down to the beach. They will never understand the gift we give to them, but we will never cease trying to educate them.

K E R S E Y
    the academic executioner
    daughter of carnage and killgore

ooc: feel free to power play Kersey for the hunt, call. ;-)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i love the way that your heart breaks... (any) - by Kersey - 10-13-2015, 09:10 PM