• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make it rain {{Open}}

{Voudou || Mare || 6 years || Gates}
    Dark orbs darted back and forth between her two opponents.  Voudou was a strong friesian, but even she couldn't easily take on two horses at once.  The chestnut stud was handsome, his smooth, carved muscles rippling underneath his golden pelt with every step.  Gorgeous enough to have the world at his feet, too bad his chiseled skull held only one eye to see the world with.  What a shame, a supreme waste of an otherwise perfect specimen.  

Sidra's words had been sharp, but fueled by anger and therefore entirely meaningless.  A bitch was hardly the worst name that had ever been thrown at the black mare, and it did nothing to provoke her.  It was the words of the gold-hued stag that got to her.  Jason wasn't here... and hadn't been for years, meaning he hadn't stuck around much longer than Voudou had.  A hushed "no!" escaped her maw, and Voudou took a step back, wide-eyed and staring at the dirt with her chin tucked almost to her chest.  He couldn't be gone, he just couldn't!  

Then the young princess spoke again.  She just couldn't keep that damned mouth shut could she?  Pulling herself back up to a proud height, Voudou took a step towards Sidra, auds pinned flush against her smooth skull.  "Jason didn't ditch you, he never would have.  If he left without notice he had his reasons and if you dare say another bad word about him I will rip your throat out and eat your heart for dinner.  I don't care if you are the princess of these lands, I lived here before your parents even created you. As far as I'm concerned, you're little more than the dirt beneath my feet."  Though she was eager to get just one good hit at Sidra, Voudou kept herself calm, her voice carrying with it an eery monotone.  

She stared at the youngster for a couple moments before twisting away and walking off a few staggering steps, not to avoid further conflict but to hide the pain in her eyes.  "As for your mother I tried to warn her about the Chamber, it was one of the few times I bothered to say a word to her, and the only time I ever spoke during a herd meeting.  I really am sorry about what happened, I certainly don't like Scarface Fiasko but I never wished her harm."  True regret wove its way between her words, and the pangs of weakness were nearly too much for Voudou to handle.  The raven mare kept her head turned away from the others, not willing to let them see the single tear rolling down her cheeks.  That's what you get for getting your hopes up you dumb slut, Jason isn't here.  He doesn't love you, give up already.  
    tags Sidra // Ledger, 466 words.
    notes, _______.

Messages In This Thread
    Make it rain {{Open}} - by Voudou - 09-27-2015, 11:13 AM
    RE: Make it rain {{Open}} - by Sidra - 09-27-2015, 07:53 PM
    RE: Make it rain {{Open}} - by Voudou - 10-02-2015, 11:22 AM
    RE: Make it rain {{Open}} - by Ledger - 10-04-2015, 01:44 PM
    RE: Make it rain {{Open}} - by Sidra - 10-15-2015, 11:44 PM
    RE: Make it rain {{Open}} - by Voudou - 10-22-2015, 04:11 PM