• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

1 2 3 take my hand and come with me {{Felinae / open}}

felinae
    I'm so excited, delighted. I won't deny it or fight it.

Her ears catches the words just moments before she shifted and now she stands in front of the red roan as a young mare. Well, this was obviously a little strange, it wasn’t every day that she hears someone call her cute. Even Zeik hadn’t used that word during their meetings. The sudden fear was easily to be read on the other mare’s face and Felinae couldn’t help but to feel somewhat… guilty. She wants to step closer, but the young bluish girl doesn’t move, afraid that her new found company would flee if she did.

Carefully she approaches Ghoest and the smile on her lips grows. ”It’s nice to meet you, Ghoest” she replies and at the same time she dips her head. From the looks of it she had been through a lot, but that didn’t meant that the young mare didn’t respect her elders. So every time that the red roan lowers her head Feli follows that example. It eventually causes her to whinny softly, as she steps even closer to the older mare. Hoping she would not offend Ghoest she even steps in the mare’s personal space, pressing her nose gently against the mare’s cheek in attempt to guide her head up again. And only when she was content enough she stepped backwards again.

Now it is her time to get flustered. If it was possible for horses to blush, her cheeks would have supported a crimson red color. She instantly realises how stupid it had been to shift like that in front of a stranger, especially since she had been so close to Ghoest. Her dark blue head dips closer to the ground as she casts her gaze down too, mumbling a soft ”I’m sorry..” Carefully Felinae looks up, meeting the other’s gaze again. ”I didn’t meant to startle you.. but yeah, it’s pretty cool. I love to hover on the wind, it makes me feel so free” she starts to enthusiastically ramble. Her youth shows in this, not able to stop herself and consider another’s feelings.

Felinae shakes her body and rolls her shoulders, as if she tried to stretch her wings out. Her muscles are a slightly sore from the flight and standing still like this doesn’t make it any better. But she had landed to spend time with this mare and so she would, unless Ghoest, of course, didn’t want her to. ”I’m good. Even though it’s cold, the sun shines so it’s a great day go out” she finally comes back to the first question that was asked, a silly grin adorning her lips. ”And you? How are you doing. And what brought you out here in the meadow?” Felinae is not at all aware that her questions might be impropriate. Partly because of her youth, but also because of the time she had spent on her own. To be around others is new for the cobalt blue roan girl, yet she thoroughly enjoys it.

OOC: Not my best post, blame it on me being sickish. And I guess I got a little carried away~
    [Image: felinae_zpsxzrcory8.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: 1 2 3 take my hand and come with me {{Felinae / open}} - by Felinae - 09-29-2015, 08:37 AM