• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

watch earth b u r n >> myrina
    And in the darkened underpass I thought,
    "Oh Satan, my chance has come at last!"
    Why is it so challenging to hold a grudge against him? She wants so desperately to hit him, to choke him of air with a single thought threading into the vines, but she doesn't. Instead, she sighs in resignation when his teasing voice tumbles past his lips. "I don't know how in the Hell I'm able to put up with you," an unexpected chuckle vibrates through her entire body and all the rigidity in her face melts away. "You can push my buttons and yet--" she cuts herself off because she doesn't quite know how she feels about him. Once, she had wanted - needed - him despite not even knowing his name. The magnetism between them couldn't be ignored but it was all a game to him.

That's all anything ever is to him.

"I swear, if you're in the afterlife with me, I'm going to lose my shit." In a good way or bad? Myrina isn't quite certain as she turns her eyes away from him. The Jungle is serene and in a relaxing lull until his voice breaks the silence again. Everything had been in humor (despite her sharp retorts) until he mentions her daughter. Before she can even look at Lokii, her mind is already grabbing at tree roots and the world around them. Vines snake toward him as trees groan leaning toward him. The ground trembles. Only then does Myrina face him again. "Don't touch my daughter." It isn't a request; it's a demand that she knows full well he won't obey or respect. "Why are you talking to her?" She can only hope Nayl has enough strength to evade his advances when Myrina was not at that age.

With the Jungle raging around him, circling him like a cage, she inches closer. There are flames crackling in her eyes. "Why do you want to know her father?"

What torment does he want to instill on her family once obtaining that knowledge?

But then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask.

Messages In This Thread
    watch earth b u r n >> myrina - by Lokii - 09-29-2015, 03:42 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> myrina - by Myrina - 09-29-2015, 10:08 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> myrina - by Lokii - 10-07-2015, 02:58 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> myrina - by Myrina - 10-12-2015, 07:31 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> myrina - by Lokii - 10-20-2015, 01:49 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> myrina - by Myrina - 11-02-2015, 03:55 PM