• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when you think of love do you think of pain? (herds)
    I see the trio. The mare is swollen with child. Then I see him. Gryffin. I walk over to them with my head high. [b]"So nice to see you again, Gryffin. What are you doing with my mate and my child?" I say, mockingly. (Ooc: Chez said this to protect them both, not to force himself upon her. So, she isn't taken, guys. Wink ) I look back at her, with loving and caring eyes. "It's ok, your going to be fine. He won't get you if we can help it. Just go with it." I say through my eyes. I look back at Gryffin, eyes like fire, but body and voice as calm as can be.
    ~Horses
    ~Are
    ~Miracles
    ~Staying
    ~True
    ~Every
    ~Risk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when you think of love do you think of pain? (herds) - by Chezter - 10-10-2015, 03:11 PM