• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you can't give me what I need || Any
    The dark newcomer takes the creatures questions in stride. Hurricane’s black gaze flicks briefly to the man, surveying him in one quick motion. The man would do well here, if he stuck around for longer than five minutes. In any case, he would not object to accepting him into the Brotherhood. His objections remain solely with the clawed man offering it to him.

If you do not fear snow and cold, than you are welcome to join. A meeting will be called soon. I’d recommend you attend.

He has never been one for beating around the bush or offering pretty words. If the man wanted to become one of the Brotherhood, he would be accepted. If he could make it through the caves, that is.

Turning his hard gaze back to the roan stallion, he fixes him with a piercing stare. Perhaps the man had been here once long ago (a very long time ago, or Hurricane would remember him), but things had changed in the intervening years. He trusts him just about as much as he trusts a clear sky in winter.

My knowledge of Tundra history is fresh enough. And frankly, we do not wish to renew bad habits.

Perhaps he knows nothing of this man’s reign in the Tundra, but he is astute enough to recognize trouble when he sees it.
    There is never a day that goes by
    that is a good day to die.
    Hurricane
    html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    you can't give me what I need || Any - by Swagger - 09-29-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: you can't give me what I need || Any - by Swagger - 10-05-2015, 01:17 PM
    RE: you can't give me what I need || Any - by Hurricane - 10-08-2015, 01:14 PM