• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't mind if you're overrated (Herd, Or Kingdom)

Whats behind the light in your eyes?

In her mind she is taken aback, whats this? Four people coming to greet her? Certainly she isn't that interesting? She looks at the pale mare that says she id from the Dale and seemingly familiar with Magnus "It's nice to meet you Soliel" then she turns to the chestnut stallion "Greetings it is also a pleasure to meet you Chezter" she said bowing her head slightly at the two of them before her ears flicked towards Kii whom decided to speak to her directly practically ignoring the other three individuals that where around the small mare.

Keeva listened to the tall stallion his deep voice reverberating in her body and mind making it slightly hazy. Her lilac blue eyes watched his lips moved as he spoke to her, she waited till all the speaking was done before she opened her mouth to start speaking "My intentions are that of pure and innocent traveling, nothing troublesome. We share a similar trait I am also looking for good company and good conversation. Why haven't you found and friends to settle in your home, you are certainly charismatic enough to find a companion. But I agree, I am not one for large crowds and several individuals to have a conversation with, tensions tend to run to high when you have more them one stallion. I would love to accompany you to your home in Echo Trails. It sounds lovely." she said her voice carrying to the other horses her eyes meeting theirs in a soft dismissal "Goodbye, I hope to meet you all again" She said before she walked to Kii's side her light eyes meeting his warm coffee brown ones, she nods telling him that she is ready to make the journey to her possible new home. "I am ready to travel when you are Kii" she said her tone soft and whispery as her head hazes up again at the close proxcimity to the stallion with the wonderful voice.

Keeva

Art by
    Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't mind if you're overrated (Herd, Or Kingdom) - by MischeifManaged - 10-09-2015, 09:37 PM