• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Jail Bird {ANY}

I am iron and I forge myself

She can admire a man with principles, so long as they don’t make him do foolish things. The heart is a great compeller, and those who follow love over emotion can be driven to do amazing things. Both drive her to lead the Amazons; but her head (even now, adorned with horns, it is fitting) will always be the stronger of the two forces.

However, she does not know his past with the Kingdom and she does not know what will happen in the future. Perhaps one day they will hail him again and he will be on the right side of history. Perhaps she will be with him, or perhaps she will be against him as enemies, though she would not want that. “Can’t complain either,” she says in agreement, and then turns back to the prospective member. She watches the zebra without amusement on her face - she seems to rely on sex appeal to get what she wants, and that is one tactic that will have no affect on the horned Khaleesi. She was born to a sexless mare and raised by her devoted servant - she has neither alluring curves nor striking colors to draw the eye. She is steel and iron and forges herself every day on the training grounds.

That muscle makes Lagertha pretty difficult to move, and she stands her ground, despite Teak’s best efforts. No entwining her for. Let the woman rub against them all she wants, Lagertha will hold her sighs and grumbles back and hope that she has something to offer them besides a fertile womb (never underestimate the ability to repopulate a kingdom, sometimes children can revitalize a land). She makes a miniscule shrug to Magnus’s side step and lets it slide. There are games afoot, and she is sure he wouldn’t do so under normal circumstances. She just… doesn’t want to play the game - she doesn’t know how, it was never a part of her training. Lagertha isn’t flustered, per se, more… frustrated, though she will be damned if she shows it.

And let’s be honest, every woman enjoys being touched every now and then. It’s really just the way that it’s happening that is frustrating. “We are, indeed. Though I imagine tempting in different ways to you than me.” Ha, see what she did there? Sometimes the iron woman can make a funny. She continues, ”I can only stay so long. Kingdom to run and all.” It’s probably a joke. The Jungle can function without her for awhile. But my, it is a pretty and convenient excuse.

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons

Messages In This Thread
    Jail Bird {ANY} - by Teak - 10-04-2015, 04:14 AM
    RE: Jail Bird {ANY} - by MischeifManaged - 10-04-2015, 08:04 AM
    RE: Jail Bird {ANY} - by magnus - 10-04-2015, 02:02 PM
    RE: Jail Bird {ANY} - by Teak - 10-04-2015, 02:30 PM
    RE: Jail Bird {ANY} - by MischeifManaged - 10-04-2015, 02:43 PM
    RE: Jail Bird {ANY} - by magnus - 10-04-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: Jail Bird {ANY} - by Lagertha - 10-04-2015, 03:35 PM
    RE: Jail Bird {ANY} - by Teak - 10-04-2015, 03:42 PM
    RE: Jail Bird {ANY} - by magnus - 10-10-2015, 01:23 AM