• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Family Gathering

Is it sick of me to need control of you?

One by one they come, as she knew they would. First is Kult, her deliciously creepy brother, with his flat eyes and murderous ways. She greets him warmly, well aware of his desire to not be touched. Still, Nicia plants a lovingly light kiss on his cheek and nibbles his mane. She needs to make sure he knows who he belongs to and how very much she loves him. Not far behind the bay is her dearest love. Kirin has changed in the time she's been gone, but he is still as strong and handsome as ever. His lavender coat brings a hint of wistful sadness to her eye. She will miss his vibrant violet, but the lighter color compliments his frame nicely.

He rushes to her side and for a moment she forgets herself, lost in the bliss that he evokes in her. She breathes his name on a sigh. "Kirin", each syllable laced with the longing she can't find the words for. She presses herself against him, reveling in the softness of his skin against hers. This is what she had been missing. With him at her side she felt capable of anything. He kisses along her jaw and her eyes close in ecstasy. He grazes her with his teeth and she shivers with want, with need. His raspy voice at her ear brings a beautiful grin to her lips, lighting up her face and bringing out the tease in her. She gently nips his shoulder, a promise for later in the smoldering look she gives him. Alas, she must turn her attention to the others that arrive.

The next is a pretty brown and purple girl. A flare of jealousy briefly courses through Nicia. Another girl, intruding in her territory? And the way she stood by Kult suggested familiarity, a familiarity she wasn't too happy with. When the girl introduces herself as her sister the jealousy and outrage abates somewhat. As long as the girl learned her place she would have no issues. Nicia sends Kersey a smile, sweet and laced with dominance. Nicia loved her family but she was in charge here, and the girl needed to learn sooner rather than later. "Hello my sweet" she purrs at the girl, "I'm so glad that you're here! How have you enjoyed the Cove in my absence?" She quirks an eyebrow at the mention of Raelynx and others and looks to Kirin for affirmation as a terribly burned creature joins there company.

Her first instinct id to be horribly disgusted at the mottled, scarred thing before her, but it is carefully hidden and quickly replaced with shock and concern. As selfish and manipulative as she is, never let it be said that she didn't care deeply for her family. She is filled with sorrow at the sight of her family member, and searching the gray eyes, she grows sadder still. "Raelynx? Oh my brother, who did this to you?" The carred stallion stands close to her side. She feels the heat of his body near her and presses against him, closing the space. They were hers, all hers, to love and cherish no matter the disfigurement. She slides her golden hide against his skin and plants a tender kiss against his neck. "You must tell me everything" she says to the burned boy that she remembered so differently.

"You all must tell me everything." she says to those gathered, a near maternal spark in her eye. They were her family, and she would do anything for her family.

nicia

Messages In This Thread
    Family Gathering - by Nicia - 10-07-2015, 02:02 PM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Kult - 10-07-2015, 02:19 PM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Kirin - 10-07-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Kersey - 10-07-2015, 09:20 PM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Raelynx - 10-10-2015, 07:33 PM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Kirin - 10-25-2015, 11:40 AM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Nicia - 10-29-2015, 01:10 PM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Kersey - 11-05-2015, 01:06 PM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Kult - 11-05-2015, 11:08 PM
    RE: Family Gathering - by Raelynx - 11-09-2015, 07:41 PM