• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

watch earth b u r n >> keeva
    The trickster smiles at her content behavior. Echo Trails certainly gave off an atmosphere of peace and calm, something that he noted when he first saw it. It's partially what drew him to this land - a very real tranquility to hide the reality of his mischief. It has worked, so far, and he finds his metaphorical fingers slenderly petting his tricks to encourage them a job well done.

Her question causes him to pause in his steps (almost as if the idea were new to him). Then he noses his way toward shelter, settling beneath the comforting embrace of a pair of trees with their branches tangled together. "Miss, I must be honest with you. This place is intended to be a safe haven for you. But I don't want to see you tangling tails with any other stallions, if you get what I mean." The stern look in his coffee brown gaze suggests she would not receive good mercy if he caught her pregnant by someone other than him. "I won't, however, make you produce my offspring without your permission. Everything can be on your time, so long as you follow my rules and don't find yourself with another man."

Rape is not outside his boundaries as Lokii, but Kii might have to be more tender-hearted.

"As long as you follow my rules, you're free to do whatever you wish. Call for me whenever you desire. If you ever want to leave, you must - " he stresses the word must " - ask me for permission first."

Messages In This Thread
    watch earth b u r n >> keeva - by Lokii - 10-11-2015, 07:40 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> keeva - by Lokii - 10-31-2015, 04:29 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> keeva - by Keeva - 11-02-2015, 09:26 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> keeva - by Lokii - 11-02-2015, 09:37 PM