• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the wicked shall receive their reward; Tiberios/Shatter Me

For once, it seems like Texas and Tiberios are on the same page. The sabino takes a sideways glance at his general and notices that they share the same hesitant look. Tiberios thinks that perhaps Kronk has more promise as a diplomat than he realizes. His speech is a grand one, and in some recess of his heart the King thinks he might have once been stirred to do the ‘right’ thing. But those days have fled. If Kronk’s wish was to “put down” the Chamber (as he so eloquently put it) he’s come to the wrong place to find backup. If this idea were to pan out, and Tiberios was offer what little help he could, even giving use of his own power, there was little to no chance of success. The Dale, assuredly, might be swayed to join the fight - but Tiberios would never ask his brother-king to risk his own people for a battle that was not theirs. The Jungle was as neutral as the Falls had always been, but her numbers and her power were much greater.

He let's Texas speak, his face as stoic and undisturbed as ever. There’s a flicker of humor in his glittering eyes when the bay ends his question, because they both know that they’ve been out of the Chambers radar for some time. As sad as it may seem, the Falls isn’t worth Straia’s time or effort, and Tiberios would like to keep it that way. What Kronk is suggesting is an all out war, one that neither of their kingdoms is prepared for. “Do me a favor, Kronk.” The spotted King says, following up his generals question as quickly as he can because they’re all three aware of the answer. “Come back when you’ve got either the Deserts, Amazons, or Dale pledged to this cause and I’ll happily throw in what little support I have.”

He doesn’t laugh, because this isn’t a joke to him. It’s a serious matter, and if Kronk thinks for one second that Straia doesn’t have a curious eye out for the traveling chestnut then he’s gone mad. “Until then, all I can offer is good wishes.”

Tiberios

king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the wicked shall receive their reward; Tiberios/Shatter Me - by Tiberios - 10-21-2015, 02:09 PM