• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

la jeune fille marquée; Magnus
    Magnus’ stomach tightens as she mentions that there are others who suffer from the same fate as she—just how many poor souls was Gryffen tormenting? Again, the buckskin stallion lifted his head toward the trees that had caused such tense, nervous behavior in Minette and his gold-flecked eyes burned. He would see that Gryffen paid for this. If it was the last thing that he ever did, he would ensure that he paid.

He brings himself back down though and just continues to hold her close, breathing steadily, forcing his heart to beat calmly. “I can help her too,” is all he says, his voice as smooth as whiskey. Whoever she was, he would gladly find his way to Gryffen’s home and help her escape—help her however he could.

Her words bring a sad smile to his face, and he just nods pressing his forehead against her, “I promise I will be careful if you promise me the same, Minette.” Already, the buckskin stallion finds himself thinking of the ways that he will follow her—find where she lives and then plot to return. It was not in his nature to leave someone in distress, and he knew in his heart of hearts that whatever troubles were on Minette’s shoulders were now on his. He would not be able to forget this—forget her.

And he would not rest easily until he knew that she could do the same.

“Are you sure I can’t convince you to run away with me now?” he jokes, heart tightening in his chest. He knew she couldn’t—wouldn’t, and he understood why. If there was someone waiting for her back at the herd, he knew that she would have to return to them; he would do the same. But that did not stop himself from wishing she would stay with him; that he could shield her. “I will find you again, Minette.”

[ooc] if you want, we can continue this thread, pick up another one in the meadow, or he could follow her home. :) totally up to you!
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by Minette - 10-17-2015, 07:17 PM
    RE: la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by magnus - 10-17-2015, 10:23 PM
    RE: la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by Minette - 10-17-2015, 11:44 PM
    RE: la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by magnus - 10-18-2015, 03:34 PM
    RE: la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by Minette - 10-18-2015, 06:32 PM
    RE: la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by magnus - 10-18-2015, 07:31 PM
    la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by Minette - 10-18-2015, 10:09 PM
    RE: la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by magnus - 10-19-2015, 10:53 PM
    RE: la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by Minette - 10-20-2015, 08:23 PM
    RE: la jeune fille marquée; Magnus - by magnus - 10-22-2015, 10:00 PM