• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trick or Treat, lovelies; round one
    "Hello dears, I'm The Mistress. Missy for short, let's not hang our hat on formalities. We are about to become very good friends.

Oh, you fell asleep in the meadow, did you? Suppose you shouldn't have done that. I thought that meant you wanted to play. Ah well, since you're already here, and I've gone to such trouble preparing the mansion...

Pick a door.

Oh wait, no. First things first. Hooves are about as useful as eyes on a bat. How about we, ah ha, fix that. There you go, hold still. What is it? Oh don't worry. It's perfectly all right to look into the flash of light-ah, there we go. Human now! Enjoy that while it lasts. Terribly idiotic creatures, two leggeds, but a change of pace is always nice.

Where was I? Yes, I remember. Pick a door.

To our right we have a red door. Is it... dripping something? Really ought to have that fixed.

On the left is a black door. It is glowing faintly. Probably haunted. I should know but I don't.

And don't think you can run away darlings. There is only forward motion! To assist you, because I am such a kind hearted person, I have given you two companions. You'll meet them inside. I didn't bother to ask their names. Didn't seem important.

Off you go now, enjoy!"

If you choose the red door, you will be meeting Jack the Ripper.
    Turns out Gentleman Jack is actually a ravenous shape shifting monster with a penchant for tearing out his victim's guts and eating them hot. Yum. In this scenario you must make your way through the cobblestoned streets of London looking for a way home. You will escape (by the skin of your teeth, if you wish) and one of your party must die. Poor poor whats-its-name. End the scene by escaping through a wooden door with a skeleton key.

If you choose the black door, you will be meeting a zombie horde.
    These are not comical zombies. These are runners. If you've seen 28 days later, these are rage zombies. Hope you have on track shoes. In this scenario a zombie horde is chasing you through abandoned city streets as you and your companions look for a way home. You will escape (by the skin of your teeth, if you wish) and one of your party must die. Poor poor whats-its-name. End the scene by escaping through a wooden door with a skeleton key.

Things You Might Want To Know

1. You have until Tuesday at 5:00 EST to respond in character to this post.

2. No entry limit. One character per player.

3. Failure to respond within time limits after entering will result in a defect of an undecided non-predetermined nature. the punishments handed out will be extremely temporary and mostly for my own personal amusement. Time limits for responding will be a three day minimum to allow for busy lives.

4. This will be a creative writing based quest with a small element of chance. The Mistress will decide and she does not accept bribes. She is best swayed with plenty of terror and good helping of the macabre.

5. You have been transformed into a human for this quest. For the sake of simplicity, to whatever extent you like, assume that once you become human you understand human things.

6. Any traits or abilities you had as a horse do not transfer over. So sorry. Poor dears. Defects your pony already possesses will be optional to transfer over to their human state. So if you have a blind pony and you'd like them to remain blind, you are welcome to. Conversely, they may regain their sight for the duration of the event. The Mistress leaves that decision in your completely inept hands.

7. You name, dress and do whatever you like with your two human companions. I don't suggest impregnation. It will be terribly impractical as you run for your life.

8. You are not in the same mansion. Each character is in a version of this reality.

9. If it helps, think of the doors as simply portals to other places. You are not in an actual room. The Mistress is quite clever like that.

10. Any questions, requests, complaints or other mouth things you deem necessary should be PM'd at your convenience. The Mistress will answer at hers.

Messages In This Thread
    Trick or Treat, lovelies; round one - by The Mistress - 10-17-2015, 08:37 PM
    RE: Trick or Treat, lovelies; round one - by Kult - 10-18-2015, 06:54 PM
    RE: Trick or Treat, lovelies; round one - by Xiah - 10-18-2015, 10:45 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 10-19-2015, 10:40 PM
    RE: Trick or Treat, lovelies; round one - by Eona - 10-20-2015, 02:27 PM