• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

trick or treat, lovelies; round two
    Let's see. Let's see. You were the humans formerly known as ponies, yes? Of course. It gets terribly difficult to keep all of my toys in order. Pity me. I have a long timeline to go through.

No, don't look around. Only you can hear me and you look like an idiot bobbing your head about.

You're in a garden maze I grew myself. It's full of surprises I just know you'll adore and I need some bodies to test it out. Every miner needs a canary.

In addition, and this is such a good bit of fun, you are going to be transformed. Elevated beyond your unfortunate forms.

But not much, let's be real.

Upon entering the maze you are going to feel some changes come over you. Remember that flash of light? I placed a ticking time bomb in your DNA and now the explosion will come.

It's dodgy, I know, but that's life.

You're welcome.

Missy

Xiah, Lokii, Eldrian, Malis, Pyxis, Shahrizai. Your DNA has been altered to vampire.
    Poor flower. Looks like you need to feed and the only one around is your dear, dear friend whats-its-name. Kill it or cripple it. End the scene by finding the center of the maze and drinking the clear liquid to transform back into your human form. You're very thirsty after all that blood, you know.

Eona, Kult, Smother, Shaytan, Sidra, Brynmor. Your DNA has been altered to werewolf.
    Poor pup. The lust for the hunt is about to overtake you, transforming you into a rather efficient killing machine. Watch out, companion number two. Slaughter it or slice it. End the scene by finding the center of the maze and drinking the clear liquid to transform back into your human form. You're very thirsty after all that blood, you know.

Things You Might Want To Know

1. To begin, the following horses have been eliminated from the quest. All of you will be returned to the meadow a bit knackered. And you might have nightmares. No promises.
    (this is the part I am going to hate. The Mistress is a bitch. I, however, mourn the loss of each writer because you guys freaking rock. And holy crap ladies I did not expect this much interest)
    Nadyah. For starting a post and then failing to complete your response within the allotted time, you are now shitting pumpkins. Oh don't cry. It'll wear off in a RL week.
    Thorunn. Adored the style you went with, especially the build up of weeks before Jack appears. However, there was no mention of companions and they are necessary to the quest. Thank you for participating!
    Flamevein. Loved the gore! Really loved it. The writing felt choppy at times and you switched tenses a bit towards the end which threw me off. Thank you for participating!

2. The scenario for the remaining questers is this. You are making your way through the maze to find the center. You may and should encounter any number of traps, creatures, what have you. Creativity counts. At whatever point you like your monster form will overtake you and you will maim or murder your remaining companion. Oops. Hope you can live with yourself. If you choose to main instead of murder, your companion must abandon you. You couldn't honestly expect them to stay, could you?

3. If you really feel that your character is incapable of killing or severely disfiguring someone you may beg the Mistress on bended knee for their life (read: PM her and a suitable compromise may be arranged.) The companion WILL suffer grievously but perhaps you can watch The Mistress do it for you, you sniveling coward…

4. You have until 11:59 p.m. on Friday to respond in character to this post. Temporary and amusing defects will be handed out to those who fail to show up.

5. As always, any questions, requests, complaints or other mouth things you deem necessary should be PM'd at your convenience. The Mistress will answer at hers.

Messages In This Thread
    trick or treat, lovelies; round two - by The Mistress - 10-20-2015, 07:40 PM
    RE: trick or treat, lovelies; round two - by Xiah - 10-20-2015, 11:16 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 10-22-2015, 08:19 PM
    RE: trick or treat, lovelies; round two - by Kult - 10-23-2015, 12:26 PM
    RE: trick or treat, lovelies; round two - by Eona - 10-23-2015, 08:47 PM