• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - Draconis, any

But the night fades away and gives way to the day

The filly sidles backwards, giving Rhy space to crawl out from her hiding spot. Was it her turn again now, did she need to scamper off and find a new place to await discovery in? The star-blanketed girl is ready to do just that, but it seems that her guardian has something else planned now instead of another round of their game. Secret? Secrets could be fun. Draconis nods, indeed wanting to know what secret the gold and white mare was about to reveal. She's not sure what to expect, but the sight of the horse before her shapeshifting into a lioness hadn't even entered her realm of possibilities. She didn't even know such a thing was possible. It must be magic! After she gets over her shock and retrieves her lower jaw from the Jungle floor, she grins with excitement.

Rhy shifts back into her equine form, a sight that was just as marvelous to watch as the previous transformation had been. Her guardian did have more than one trick up her sleeve, as she said. First the electricity creation, and now this. What else could the mare do? The black filly's head tilts as she ponders that question. It was a good thing for her that Rhy was not the cheating sort, for as a lioness she could have done any number of things to evade being Sought, such as climb a tree and hide up among its leafy branches. She bobs her head excitedly at the thought of what other abilities she might learn about in the future, when she was older and could travel about as her guardian did and met horses from other kingdoms. "That is so cool, Rhy! How are you able to do that? "

Draconis

For what else is the night to do?
    Photograph by Isabel Mansfeld

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 10-29-2015, 09:27 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 11-12-2015, 09:50 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 12-11-2015, 02:39 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Naga - 12-11-2015, 03:36 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 01-01-2016, 07:20 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 02-05-2016, 04:13 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Draconis - 02-21-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 02-23-2016, 11:12 AM