• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

| ser·en·dip·i·ty |
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

Warm breathe puffed upon Solara's face as she rested beneath the tree, sheltered from the snow that sprinkled down around her. the branches were low, covered in sharp needles that poked at her coat and skin. 

"Stay here."

A calm voice had spoken from the direction of the warm breaths that warmed her face. A pang of panic filled her as she could hear the snow crunching as the dark-colored mare before her started to turn away. She tried to lunch herself to her hooves, only to smack into the needles and have snow shower down upon her as she crashed back down to the earth, landing in a heap of all too long legs.

"Please, child, stay." 

The mare's voice was a milky smooth filled with feelings Solara could yet recognize for she had only taken a few steps not long ago, how was she to unmask the hidden intentions and feelings in words? Though, to one with a bit more experience in this world, they would hear the mother's pangs of regret and sorrow but also thorns of resentment. It was as if she felt cruel leaving this foal out in the snow but a part of her knew that she could not keep this foal, whether it be that way due to a rather horrible sire or the fact that she felt as though the chance of being found in this snowy land was giving the foal a better chance than whatever the mare could offer.

Either way, this mare had no intention of returning and this young one hidden beneath this tree could only lay and wait for either the cold to eat them up or to be rescued by one visiting this stretch of land in these cold months. 

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | yay for finally starting something with this cutie... and idek about that title, but hey, hopefully she'll turn out to be a wonderful gift of fate. Oh and so I know how  unlikely a foal born in the winter is but I'm planning on playing it off as something like where her mother was from somewhere warm but ended up traveling here for some reason or another or maybe she simply travels all over, never stopping in one place for long so that may be why she gave up the foal but either way idk, I still have a lot to work out.

Messages In This Thread
    | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-30-2015, 06:05 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-30-2015, 06:28 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-30-2015, 06:52 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-30-2015, 07:06 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-31-2015, 08:06 AM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-31-2015, 04:10 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 11-01-2015, 08:59 AM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 11-02-2015, 12:29 PM