• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

| ser·en·dip·i·ty |
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

A call rang through the air, causing Solara to jump a bit at the sudden noise. She could see another horse standing out in the snow, this one a bit lighter than the last. Their coat was dark none the less yet their body was lighter that the first horse Solara had met. She forced a weak call in reply towards the mare as she pushed herself to her feet and in result stumbled out from underneath the sharp branches. She had fallen into the snow and it chilled her thin, long legs and quickly stood up once more, not wanting to be bitten by the white coldness that coated the earth. She braced her legs, spreading them far apart as she tried to stand steadily before clumsily starting to make her way towards the mare. She wasn't quite sure what drew her towards her, maybe it was the coldness, maybe it was instincts, maybe, somehow, deep inside of her, she knew that this mare that stood before her gave her a chance to survive, to live. 

Snow steadily collected on Solara's coat, leaving her speckled and cold but she continued forward, making a bit of a clumsy bound towards the mare who she soon stood around ten feet away from, watching her with wide, dark eyes.

Soon, the tracks of her mother had completely vanished, leaving her foal behind... but you must wonder... would a mother forget about an unwanted foal that she had only briefly seen for just a few painful moments? Would she remember that splash of white that was painted onto her daughter's face? Even in those happiest moments where the world briefly fades away as a laugh bubbles from your lips and you are surrounded by those you trust and love... could she ever forget? 

It shouldn't matter. 

She had left.

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | :D

Messages In This Thread
    | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-30-2015, 06:05 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-30-2015, 06:28 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-30-2015, 06:52 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-30-2015, 07:06 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-31-2015, 08:06 AM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-31-2015, 04:10 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 11-01-2015, 08:59 AM