• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [any]
    A small smile made its way onto smooth scar-less lips as the younger stallion , Nymphetamine, spoke to her in a rough tone making her spine tingle in a good way, she wanted to experience it again. "It is a pleasure to meet you Nymphetamine, may I say your name is a bit of a mouth full. Do you mind if I call you Nymph?" the chestnut mare asked her head cocking to the side a fraction and a small smile playing at the corners of her lips and her wide unique eyes sparkling with a soft hint of humor at her own words. The mahogany stallion asked her what she was doing out today and she shook her head and smirked. "Well my herd land, Echo Fall, was getting slightly crowded one of the other mares brought a foal with out asking Kii, our lead stallion, and I figured there was a drama going to unfold. So I decided to come here and meet new equines like myself. I am not really fond of drama. Not my forte" she said getting a slightly far away look in her eyes but she quickly rights herself and smiles pleasantly at the young stallion before her.

"I really don't know much of the Gates other than the fire. I know nothing of the lands. I have not ventured there myself" she said swishing her long tail and looking over to Magnus and smiled as he made the youngness of the stallion very clear as he talked about trying to get Nymph to join the Gates. It seems like they were getting along fine like old pals making fun of each-others ages. She chuckled slightly the sound like bells on the wind. "I hope I am not intruding gentlemen" She said realizing she just thrust herself into their conversation.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones - by magnus - 11-01-2015, 07:25 PM
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones - by magnus - 11-01-2015, 08:44 PM
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [any] - by Keeva - 11-03-2015, 05:14 PM