• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come, my sweets (solara, good, neutral, ONE evil foal)
    Thumbs Up 
    She figured the playground was the safest place. The safest place to put Solara, while she birthed. Her little eyes weren't ready to see that. "Solara, you stay here. Mommy's gotta (Nadyah flinches from early labor) gotta do some business. Please, child, stay here. I'll be back" she says, nosing Solara comfortingly. Nadyah had no clue how long this was going to take, but at least Solara could make some friends. Then the labor pangs got worse. "Mommy's gotta go now. I love you." she says as she once again noses Solara. Then hurries of to the meadow to birth.
    (ooc: This is SOO exciting!)

Messages In This Thread
    Come, my sweets (solara, good, neutral, ONE evil foal) - by Nadyah - 11-04-2015, 01:37 AM