• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a thousand teeth and yours among them; straia

i am the violence in the pouring rain

i am a hurricane

It is perhaps the greatest gift he can give her, asking what she wants him to do. She knows, of course, that they each respect each other in ways they do not respect many (if any) others, and are drawn to each other in a way that at least she is not drawn to anyone. But Weed is still his own agent. Always will be. She knows that.

But for a very brief moment, they are truly working together. Her smile is small and genuine, just the curve of the edges of her mouth. It’s doesn’t last long, before she slips back into the wicked grin of hers instead. “See what you can do to get the Tundra on our side. Maybe all Hurricane needs is some persuasion. “ Maybe the men of the Tundra would finally realize that being upstanding citizens really wasn’t working out for their kingdom. A change of pace, however, always brings someone out of the woodwork.

Or maybe not, and maybe Weed would have to be clever and cunning and play a few more games. But she trusted him to take the right course, to give it his all. The Tundra men simply might decide to stayed holed up in their icy prison, but it was worth a shot anyway. “When we get closer to war, I’ll make sure you know.” She gives him another quick nip on the neck before, finally, slipping away from his side. With a quick smile, she turns to weave her way further into the Chamber.

This time, she didn’t need to tell him to come back. She simply believed he would.

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a thousand teeth and yours among them; straia - by Straia - 01-01-2016, 05:57 PM