• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Vivre sans aimer n’est pas proprement vivre - Besra, any

Leck couldn’t help but he delighted when his little sister knew him, and delighted at seeming him. The beast inside him twisted and writhed. On the outside he smiled, a sly, spider smile that held a lot of glee but no joy. She is so very enthusiastic, this little girl. Maybe she was like Mother, before she met Father. Leck walked around the filly, inspecting, studying. He lifted a lock of her mane then let it fall. She was a smokey black, where he, and their parents were gray. She did not look so much like their father, all dressed up in black, but Leck shrugged. It is of no matter. It is a fine color.

“Sweet sister.” He crooned, and it was, perhaps, the kindest thing he had ever managed to say. Of course, the words were much kinder than his heart, but just how he intended them to be. Leck is learning, slowly, but learning none the less. Finally, he can say one thing and mean another. The girl asked if he was here to join them and his smile turned lazy, indulgent almost. That was when his eyes flashed to Besra, and his amusement deepened. She was older than little Amorette, and that made her more and less useful. Less trusting. But more fun perhaps. Leck wasn’t adverse to a challenge. At her words he flashed the older girl a smile, a wide, wicked smile. Then, as quick as it had come, his smile turned into a pout.

“I’m sorry, Amorette. I don’t think Besra wants me to play with you.” And again the smile was wicked and wide, and directed at Besra. It was a challenge, a tease, a “look what I can do.” He would make his little sister love him, for love with a powerful tool. Casually, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, he moved a step closer to the girls, his teeth and horns glinting in the light. With a lazy shrug, as if it didn’t matter too much, Leck offered.

“Oh, now where’s the fun in that? I’m a horrible cheat, if I stay and count I’ll peak.” He winked at Amorette, as if this was a grand game and a great secret they were being let in on.

“Why don’t you count Besra? Then we can be sure it will be fair.” Because, of course they could trust Besra. Why wouldn’t they? After all, they were the best of friends, and nothing could be more fun than that.  

OOC: Sorry that took so long!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Vivre sans aimer n’est pas proprement vivre - Besra, any - by Leck - 11-22-2015, 02:29 PM