• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ordinary

If you despise my existence, I hold no grudge. But to protect those precious to me, I will make no such promises

Daey awaited her answer patiently, he so wanted to leave this place so he could claim his own land but it was all up to her. Blood red eyes searched through the crowd of many, seeming more distracted then focused upon what was at hand, a voice entered their conversation. It was hard to tell whatever this voice was saying but, it definitely grabbed ahold of the boys attention. Turning his head to the side he found that a mare had joined the fight for recruitments. 

Tossing his pearly white mane, Daey didn't want to be rude but he couldn't help but glare. He had gotten to Dragonglass first and if she were to pursuade the black damsel he would be extremely agitated. " I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for a kingdom, I would prefer to begin my own herd." He seemed to growl the words in a hostile manner. He didn't want to break limits but this mare better back off before he decided to do something more forceful. " I'll be giving you a blessing, for you to back off." He didn't want to lose her, to the kingdom life no matter what. He had just asked her to join him in their own little part of the world, and she hadn't even been able to answer at that.

He examined the stranger cautiously, it seemed to be a golden golden mare with wings. He grimaced slightly returning his attention back onto Dragonglass, he flared his pink tinted nostrils as a warning to Yael, to decide quickly. He could be dangerous at times if he willed himself to cause pain upon others, sometimes he considered joining the chambers but if he became cruel, he would never be able to forgive himself for the pain he enforced upon others. Crimson optics continued to glance back and fourth at both mares mainly at Yael.

Daey

html c insane | pic c bokehlight.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    ordinary - by Dragonglass - 11-12-2015, 06:17 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Daey - 11-12-2015, 07:48 PM
    yin and yang - by Dragonglass - 11-13-2015, 08:05 AM
    RE: yin and yang - by Daey - 11-13-2015, 03:30 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Yael - 11-13-2015, 05:05 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Daey - 11-13-2015, 08:11 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Lupei - 11-13-2015, 09:32 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Daey - 11-14-2015, 12:16 AM
    RE: ordinary - by magnus - 11-14-2015, 12:26 AM