• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(brynmor) didn't i give it all?
    Brynmor

"I will see."

All he can do is believing her on her words. He didn’t know what a beautiful day was or what she exactly meant with it, because of the simple question ‘what is beautiful?’. Sure he could feel the sun on his back or the rain soaking his coat. Snow was something Brynmor was familiar with too, but he simply didn’t know what she meant with beautiful. ”I will have to believe your words for that” he replies, shrugging his shoulders slightly. Yet he did manage to offer her a small smile, after all, it wasn’t her fault that he wasn’t able to see.

’I’m not the one who killed her, you did.’

Brynmor sucked in an icy breath, his body totally frozen except for the trembling of his body. Anger, hate, guilt. It all flashed through him and the different emotions were shown upon his features. His heart throbbed painfully, knowing all too well that it had been his human hands that had held the knife.

The gray male presses his ears flat against his skull, lips parting to show bared teeth as his head swings from the left to the right. Brynmor snaps his teeth in the air, not sure in which way he has to direct his attack towards his imaginary friend. ”You shouldn’t have said that” he hisses, stamping his hoof on the ground. ”We both know well that you you deceived me into doing it!”

Meanwhile Djinni’s words and presence were forgotten. Brynmor was too preoccupied with his dear friend, or not so dear friend, to pay her any attention. ’Oh hush. Stop being such a baby, it’s not like she would’ve survived anyway. She simply was too weak and you know it.’ The build-up anger causes the gray male to tremble, as he cannot release it in a physical way. ”You don’t know how badly I wish to regain my sight again” - to kick your ass - he snaps back, still moving around a little wearily in an attempt to locate his dear, or not so dear friend.

"Through your secret."

OOC: I hope I don’t scare her away, hehe. After the quest he won’t ever think of harming someone who has only been friendly to him, but I guess Djinni doesn’t know that (yet). So I hope that she’s more focussed on his last sentence and the word 'wish' than anything else ^^.

Messages In This Thread
    (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Djinni - 11-13-2015, 11:34 AM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Brynmor - 11-13-2015, 01:19 PM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Djinni - 11-15-2015, 12:34 PM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Brynmor - 11-17-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Djinni - 12-04-2015, 11:58 AM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Brynmor - 12-09-2015, 05:36 AM