• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(brynmor) didn't i give it all?
    Brynmor

"I will see."

”Bastard! Don’t hide you-“ self, but Brynmor finds himself unable to finish the sentence directed towards his friend. He stands there, completely frozen, except for his eyelids that are moving as he blinks. He can see, slowly but surely his sight gets better, and the graying stallion can only be frightened by what’s going on. He starts trembling and his ears are turned backwards as his insecurity rises. Was he turned back into a human again? After all, the only time he had been able to see was during the time of Missy’s games, it would be a logical thing to think. ”No no no, not that again” he whimpers in fear. ”I can’t go through that again..” He steps a little backwards and using his newly gained sight to glance around him.

But there is no-one. None except the mare that he concluded to be Djinni. His knees were still trembling, not fully understanding what was happening and also because his demons that he was reminded of once again. Brynmor’s blue eyes find her and he can only look at her. All the anger, pain and frustration from before is gone, and he is left a little shaken. ”You.. Did you do this?” his voice is a whisper, only just loud enough to reach her. As he looks at her, this time in the right direction, he is startled by the third voice that speaks up. ’Of course this was her doing, who else is here to cast such magic?’

The voice is familiar, belonging to the one he had known all his life, yet this time he realises that there isn’t a third horse with them. It doesn’t stop him from turning and glancing around, his heartbeat rising and panic growing. Than Brynmor suddenly stops, looking at Djinni as his nostrils flare wide and he is somewhat panting. ”All this time, was is just you and me? Or was there another male with me when you approached me?” he asks her, eyes and voice almost pleading for her to tell him that he wasn’t mad. There had to be an explanation for this, a logical one, but deep down in his heart he knew the truth already. Shaytan must have been right.

"Through your secret."

Messages In This Thread
    (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Djinni - 11-13-2015, 11:34 AM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Brynmor - 11-13-2015, 01:19 PM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Djinni - 11-15-2015, 12:34 PM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Brynmor - 11-17-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Djinni - 12-04-2015, 11:58 AM
    RE: (brynmor) didn't i give it all? - by Brynmor - 12-09-2015, 05:36 AM