• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Texas

somebody make me feel alive

Shatter listens intently as Texas speaks. Whatever experience he has as far as leadership goes is much more than she does. She feels the weight of the kingdom slowly lift from her shoulders as a plan starts to form. Texas is right, the time for just anyone using the Falls is long gone. She was the current “healer”, having spent many hours in the waters learning all that she could. If she could convince the others to avoid giving out favors freely, then perhaps they could make a new name for themselves. She smiles broadly at the stallion before her, lights dancing behind her eyes. She listens to his suggestions as to alliances and finds herself nodding in agreement. Those were both kingdoms she had considered herself. Currently she had no idea as to the state of the Tundra but that was something she was planning to rectify.

So caught up in planning what her next steps would be, Shatter nearly missed the statement about Tyrna’s father. She was shocked by the sudden rush of feelings that accompanied thoughts of Tiberios, and she felt almost guilty at the love and ache that seemed to lodge itself back in her chest. She doesn’t show much on the outside, getting better at controlling her expressions, but she does pause a heartbeat before replying.

“Tyrna’s father is connected to the Dale. He isn’t in the picture much but perhaps we can use that to help with our alliance.” Shatter wasn’t one for using people but she would do whatever it took for her kingdom. “I am not sure what Tyrna is going to do but I had hoped to send her to the Dale to help strengthen ties there, or perhaps to another kingdom if it proves to be more convenient and she is agreeable.” Tyrna was a wanderer at heart. Shatter knew that wherever her daughters hooves took her, Tyrna would make a good diplomat or liaison between kingdoms.

Shatter smiles at Texas and gives him a quick nod of gratitude. “Thank you for your help and ideas. I would like to promote you to advisor, along with whatever caste you want to go into if you so choose. I would have been a little lost without you to be honest.” She flashes her signature grin, “So which kingdoms do you want to visit?”

Shatter Me

Messages In This Thread
    There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Texas - by Shatter Me - 04-02-2015, 04:11 PM
    god knows i like archaic types of fun - by Texas - 04-03-2015, 05:54 PM