• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

- to wander without a purpose ; any
     "I can assure you there are things I'd rather run from than face," she spoke softly but with great strength behind her words, hoping to convey strength to this nearly elemental stallion. The other's laugh sounded more canine than equine. but it suited the voice quite nicely. "Although secrecy is rather tempting, I'm quite more inclined to follow you to this...chamber." Her eyes met his unwavering, noting how they wandered over her frame, made lithe from her travels. The name suited him, this Lupei, and she moved closer, hooves making small marks in the ground as she circled to stand on his other side, tail swishing, brushing over his forelegs. "Call me Para, for my old self needs a newer name to match a name like Lupei."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: - to wander without a purpose ; any - by Parenthetical Purpose - 11-19-2015, 09:02 PM