• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

- to wander without a purpose ; any

lupei

What the truth is, I can't say anymore

If she had any idea how nervous her reaction was making him, she’d probably laugh. Lupei is the master of keeping face though, so as the mare winds about his other side and brushes gently against him with her tail, he grins, eyes widening with total fascination. This was easier than he had originally thought. “Para.” He says, rolling her name along his tongue, enjoying the shape it took in his mouth. “Something tells me you’ll fit in quite nicely there.” He edges away from her, nose pointing towards his Kingdom.

“Think you can keep up?” He teases, picking up a swift trot without looking back. If she was as bold as she was making out to be, then there’d be no problem. But Lupei has no time to waste on the weak, so he continues forward, hoping silently that she’ll follow close behind.

OOC: Want me to put up a thread for her in the Chamber?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: - to wander without a purpose ; any - by Lupei - 11-19-2015, 09:28 PM