• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am your clean slate, your empty journal, please write me. ( any )

what scares you?..everything

He appears to look around curiously, but all that really was happening was him sniffing around curiously. He had done just as Straia had suggested and spent the year hiding in the shadows learning as much as he could. Listening to others and occationally coming out to aproach one or two of the knewly developed concept of horses all results were the same. They ran from the sickly sweet putridicity of his, more than, undesirable habbit.

Even as he ate the grass to appease the woman that had showed him kindness, he would still every so often sneak away from the Chamber to satisfy his craving of snakes. Not that anyone cared much to pay attention to him anyways. He had chosen his name, he had learned of the world, and yet he still felt slightly lost. He knew he was missing something, as for exactly what he wasn't sure. He found if he stayed in the colder spots where the glare of red did not bother his milky eyes the others appeared to notice him less. The snakes also appeared to be in these places as well.

In fact there was one now. It takes him only a second to locate the scratchy sounds of scales snagging on pine needles. With a snap and a leer the thing slithers down his throat, no longer did the blood dribble down his face, though when he curled his lips afterwards you could see the stain of red along his incisors.

The snap of a twig, and a new scent, like that of Straia slaughtered his whiskery nostrils. This would be the female scent something that he found a novelty and somewhat pleasing, though why he could never guess. He was almost 2 years though not quite and his body was almost fully developed though you could see the gangly legs had not fully been matched with the ribby torso that was attatched to it. He was scrawny, and probably the ugliest, smelliest thing you could see. Though he wouldn't know since that was not a concept he understood. hello there His glassy voice cracks and scratches cutting through his throat only to shatter in the merry silence that had been his to claim.

Thanh

idk things reasons

Photo by anapt

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i am your clean slate, your empty journal, please write me. ( any ) - by Oricle - 11-22-2015, 11:56 AM