• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I think I'm gonna like it here.

FAMILIAR BREATH OF MY OLD LIES
    CHANGED THE COLOR IN MY EYES

There's nothing better than a cluster of children, nothing better to the little mare named Wichita. She watches the new colt from a distance, making sure he was safe, making sure he 'kept his nose clean' as her momma used to say. She also wanted to give him a chance to meet some horses his own age, or to build his own relationships. It's how they grow, how they learn, and when he needed guidance - he would know where to find her.

She is pleased that in no time, another of the resident foals greets Azariel. A young colt she has never met before, perhaps because she was always so busy with her own children. Maybe he was new though, that could always be the case. In curiosity she finds herself moving towards them, she wanted to see who this was.

“Hi there.” She calls, coming to stand near Azariel. “Don’t think I seen ya around before, I’m Wichita.” She smiles and gives a swish of her tail, resting one of her legs on its point. “Where’s your ma at sugar?” She lifts her dainty head to look around, trying to spot the female to whom this boy belonged.

Wichita
    gentle southern belle of Heaven's Gates

Messages In This Thread
    I think I'm gonna like it here. - by Azariel - 11-21-2015, 01:33 PM
    RE: I think I'm gonna like it here. - by Azariel - 11-21-2015, 05:22 PM
    RE: I think I'm gonna like it here. - by Wichita - 11-24-2015, 11:03 AM