• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you and i both know that the house is haunted; syden, mast, any

He would be a liar if he said he didn't feel almost..humbled by the fact they needed warriors here. He was a proud stallion who knew how to act, and rarely did he feel humbled - but right now was an exception. His eyes met Magnus's before returning to Mast, keeping an ear trained on the pair. He heard the somberness in the voice of the winged stallion, turning his nose towards Magnus in time to catch his wink. His tone was that of a military commander, now, and he got the feeling that if his promise had the possibility of being broken, Magnus would make him regret it, And he knew that there were things worse than death.
    A chuckle slipped past his lips, a smirk tugging at his lips. "I can promise you that I'm not green behind the ears." His tone was rather wry, tail flicking around his ankles briefly. "And I hope your General is tough. It makes for strong soldiers and stronger trust between the army." He was, as of now, unaware of the fact the one who brought him here would be his leader, but he already had immense respect for the two men before him. "And your king," his head dipped towards Mast, winking at the antlered stallion; "Seems more than fit to command the strongest of armies."

s y d e n

drawn to the things you cannot find

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you and i both know that the house is haunted; syden, mast, any - by decypher code - 11-25-2015, 12:13 AM