• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I seek admission
    Archon trudged confidently through the snow just outaide the ice wall thinking to himself "I can't believe I have yet to encounter a scouting party." He stopped for a moment and stretched his long white legs, before raising his large head "I wonder if I'll be the only all white horse?" Archon thought to himself before he sniffed the chilly air testing for the scent of other horses, nothing but frost from what he could decipher but he could feel someone watching him....he just didn't know who so he continued on not giving a clue as to his sudden discovery. He had heard in the meadow that the Tundra was home to a Male dominated society ruled by the notorious Hurricane. Archon wished to meet the Stallion that held so much respect, if he was permitted to join there ranks then he WOULD meet Hurricane. Archon had come to the Tundra to serve a kingdom, he was strong and intelligent something that he thought this society might value, with luck maybe he could move up the ranks and hold some respect......Attention, No respect is what he strived to gain in his lifetime and he would do his damndest to achieve that.

Messages In This Thread
    I seek admission - by Archon - 11-25-2015, 07:56 PM
    RE: I seek admission - by Brynmor - 11-26-2015, 05:48 AM
    RE: I seek admission - by Archon - 11-26-2015, 10:22 AM
    RE: I seek admission - by Brynmor - 11-28-2015, 03:15 PM
    RE: I seek admission - by Hurricane - 11-29-2015, 12:43 PM