• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I came... And of Course, You were Here

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

He is not a man of words. His speech is neither elegant, nor even particularly inspired. So that a child of his loins should have such a refined and eloquent manner of speaking is irony at its finest.

This however, is not where his thoughts lay as the two respond so finely to his rather crude comments. In fact, he pays very little mind to what they are actually saying. He has little concept of love and even less regard for it. He has never known the emotion, nor has he pretended to. But he will not stop them from spouting whatever pretty words might cross their minds. In this case, their belief in the emotion might prove beneficial.

Recalling that a question had been asked of him, he turns a placid gaze onto the red mare. He eyes her mildly for a long moment, before simply saying, ”Perhaps.”

A small grin twists his charred lips then, the terrible cruelty in the action positively chilling. The child might not object to pain inflicted upon herself, but how would she react to seeing it inflicted upon others? With that smirk still marring his lips, he presses his fire-encased torso against G’ren, his charred muzzle falling against her red neck.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I came... And of Course, You were Here - by Raelynx - 01-03-2016, 01:38 AM