• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And at once I knew I was not magnificent - Naga/Amazons.

She swears, the field is where she practically spends all her spare time now, scouting about for mares to recruit for her beloved Jungle. But alas, she has not seemed to snag anyone since she brought Elsae back to the jungle. She hoped to pick up more, but her luck seemed a little low lately. What did a girl have to do to meet some damn broads around here?

She trots briskly over the remaining snow, thank goodness it was spring. She didn’t know how much longer she could take of the cold weather with her thin Amazonian coat. She was not designed for this weather, but she deals with it, reluctantly. Her green eyes scan the slopes and flats of the field, nothing nothing nothing, oh??? Something? She smiles and realizes a dainty mare is strolling along alone. YES. She begins to trot a little faster, her confidence is beginning to blossom now. But as soon as she gets half way, she notices another mare comes out of nowhere. As she nears she can smell that she is a Amazon like her, an older mare, very light silver, pretty, though she looks like she has seen some things. But Naga knew not who this mare was. She is curious. As most felines are. She makes it to hear the mystery sister’s small speech and is surprised when she leaves it at that. She watches as she slips away.

Hm, Mother? So that means they are related. Though, it is true what she says, the Jungle will gladly have her. Because here is Naga...not as awkward as before….ready to do her recruiting thing!

”Hello, so you are that mare’s daughter? That is wonderful, and it is true, the Jungle will gladly have you. I am Naga, diplomat of the Amazons. You look exhausted. Shall we find you a small stream? Are you thirsty?

She stops herself. She is always so concerned when others seem in need. Though maternal instinct was something foreign to her. But she looks to the mare with a friendly smile, her dainty head nods happily.

”What is your name?

It’s not usual for her to be so openly friendly, but this girl looks as if she needs it. Plus Naga just doesn’t want to admit to herself that she is becoming less of a hermit and coming out of her shell a little more. Our feline girl is finally starting to grow up and blossom, her mother would be disgusted…but this is no time to think of her mother. Naga keeps her mind on the rosey frosted mare before her, hopefully she would come back to the jungle, she knows for a fact this is definitely a time to get more recruits. More bodies, the better.

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And at once I knew I was not magnificent - Naga/Amazons. - by Naga - 12-05-2015, 04:56 PM