• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - birthing, Ea/Hestoni/other kids/any

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

Ea seems unsure as to whether sitting up or laying down suits her fancy, and flops about accordingly. It really is quite the show of dramatics, and though Scorch knows exactly where she got the flare for such antics from, she denies the facts. Like mother like daughter, you know.

Ea’s posh statement concerning the SMALL and FLUFFY (tehe) girl earns a huff from the Scorch – quite unbecoming of the Queen, but then again, she’s unbecoming of everything. When she hears heaving breathes originating from the foliage, Scorch abandons her protective stance, carefully raising her lethally bladed hooves over small Ea. Once she’s clear of danger, Scorch closes the small space between herself and her husband. As he speaks his romantic words for which she’d fallen in love with him, her sweaty, ugly, hairless body leans into his muscled, handsome, strong one. She’s tired, she’s spent, and she’s already been a better mother in five minutes than she has in fifteen years. At this point, she could care less about public displays of affection.

”She is,”She agrees quietly, watching her daughter breathe through baby blue eyes. ”She does,” She says more confidently, a rascally smile painting her expression. Ea is the first of her children to earn what Scorch has long had – but at this rate, with this many children, their chances only increase with each conception.

”This is your father, Ea.” Scorch offers the explanation quietly but firmly, meeting her daughter’s dragon-gaze. Hestoni is Scorch’s world, and while she is reluctant to share him, she knows the importance of a healthy relationship between the two. After living through Kaida and Hestoni… Well, the past is the past, and they have both learned from it.

The group’s attention eventually returns to the small and fluffy intruder who has managed to ruffle everyone’s fur. Mostly that happens to be because Scorch doesn’t know how to handle more than one child at a time. When the child – Dá, she says – speaks more fully, Scorch finds that perhaps two children is not a large challenge, as long as one of them does not happen to be her own.

”A princess is the queen’s daughter.” Scorch explains not unkindly, though she doesn’t make exceptions when it comes to her burly tones. The woman does not mind when Dá continues approaching her little silver girl, for with Hestoni here, nothing can possibly go ill. ”I’m glad they brought you here, child. Ea will need friends her age.” A potentially sass-inspiring statement, but a childhood is not a childhood without friends… Scorch knows, believe me.

Glancing to Hestoni, Scorch smiles a quiet smile. ”If you two would like, father and I will leave so that you might play some. We’ll be just out of the thicket.”

Depending on their answers, Scorch either stays or goes.

Scorch

Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

Ooc – I need to get some threads off of my plate but I totally platonically ship Deá so I thought I’d make it so that they can continue threading whilst I bow out! <3
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - birthing, Ea/Hestoni/other kids/any - by Scorch - 04-26-2015, 01:31 AM