• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Little Rose (Birthing, any)
    The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

The dark chocolate mare nodded deeply to her surprise her new child had already gained the skill of speech, still it was only one word. Gently motioning the little girl to suckle, as she watched the small filly take shaky steps closer to her, and pulling her head under her body. She had never had a child nursing from her before, sure it wasn't quite the most appealing feeling, yet it was easily handled by the dark damsel. Standing in place the weakened mare lowered her head to graze upon the lush green grass of spring, still awaiting for someone to enter the small clearing to welcome the little girl into the world. As long as they were still in silence, she could relax the pain was gone, and she no longer had to stress about the labour.

All she could hear were small grunts from her child, scarfing down milk from her weak body. She was quite skinny yet she was still in rebound from winter. For half of the harsh season she was terrified that she would lose her foal due to only eating roots during the frigid season. Perhaps her boney like appearance was only a side affect of her first carriage of child yet the possibility was not likely. Sweat remained upon her neck gently seeping into her tender skin, as she continued to graze flashing periwinkle eyes in the direction of her silver coated darling whom had seemed to of stopped suckled and pressed against her side placing all of her weight upon the mare's hind.

Lifting her head shakily, she turned towards her daughter golden mane placed in a messy manner all along her neck seeming to be glued onto her coat with sweat. She gently pressed her dark velvet muzzle against her child's once again getting familiar with her scent. She had done this before not too long ago but wither older child Johnathen, when they had just arrived to Heavens Gates.

It seemed so long ago since she had seen the clever colt, where had he been all this time? Perhaps with Magnus's daughter Amorette? Most likely considering the two were quite friendly with each other considering Johnathen was much younger than the filly. Who knows where he had wondered off to, she had payed little attention to him while she was expecting Midnite and felt horrible about abandoning the little fella in Heavens Gates. Yet the thought of him being alone brought her sorrow it was just like how she found him sympathy seeping through the cracks as she listened to his story of how his mother died multiple days after he was born. Surely he was probably socializing in the playground, with the other foals yet something kept her at worry for the little colt.

becca

image © nathan walker

Messages In This Thread
    My Little Rose (Birthing, any) - by Becca - 12-03-2015, 09:11 AM
    RE: My Little Rose (Birthing, any) - by Midnite - 12-03-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: My Little Rose (Birthing, any) - by Becca - 12-06-2015, 07:09 PM