• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

oh yeah I'm an ugly mess, not in the face, but in the head (any)

I can see it in your eyes and I can tell by your body heat,
    why are you taking so long?

Slowly but surely the blue mare keeps getting pulled from the shadows, from hiding and observations. What a pretty little buttercup mare and then she realizes, oh, just another haughty egotistical male to add to our ranks. Either way, the Chamber is growing so she can't complain - at least until Fall. Kimber has not met most of the Chamber's inhabitants formally, she has only watched them from afar - setting things ablaze, killing rabbits, etc. only for Straia to put out the fire, proverbial one's too. With her growing to her own adulthood her priorities are slightly different now and her mind is not so simple in it's thought process.

She has no special way of appearing, no rabbit in a hat, simply walks towards the male who has foolishly just walked to the center. She knows the Raven's see him but she will be the one to get to him first. Her hips sway gently as she moves towards him, no reason to rush and she watches for others - particularly Warship since he's had a recent knack of interrupting. "You are foolish for running into a kingdom, unguarded with talks of war happening. What is your name?" she says, her voice is sultry but her tone is almost scolding, "I'm Kimber, be glad I'm the one who found you or you might have already been set on fire or eaten."

In any other kingdom, that would have been likely a joke but not in the Chamber, that was all too real of a possibility.

k i m b e r

Messages In This Thread
    RE: oh yeah I'm an ugly mess, not in the face, but in the head (any) - by Kimber - 12-05-2015, 11:16 AM