• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

temptress ; any (repost)
    k r y l l

She couldn't help but find amusement in their antics, the way they began a back-and-forth for her keeping. She smirks at them, unable to keep it from her lips, delicate head bobbing towards them both. It is obvious to her that they want her, though perhaps in different ways - but who is she to know? Perhaps they both lust after what they can't have.

She swishes her tail, the epitome of relaxation now that where she stands is quite clear. She knows how well she could use her body and what little loyalty she can muster up, but chooses to wait a moment longer, for she is amused by the stallion and the feisty little mare. The stallion seemed to think that the negotiation was over but she knows it has only begun; Naga, too, seems to know this, as she is quick to come to her defense whilst playing on the confidence of the stallion. These are quite the playthings, and she enjoys them.

But, she sees a flash of movement and suddenly a black mare is a black cat, and she is thrown off. Never has she seen another change shape, before, and her ears temporarily flatten before she relaxes them again, unsure of how to react; a cat's mind is much more predatory than a mare's. She cannot help but be intrigued; the stallion can be her plaything, her toy, and the mare could prove to be an interesting companion and perhaps more - she isn't particular, so long as she gets the satisfaction she craves.

"Frankly," Her voice is smooth, self-assured, "I think to wander would be satisfying, for I am used to bending at the wills of stallions, but a home of mares would teach me things I do not know." She smirks at the equine-now-feline, and dips her head to Daey, all business. "I refuse to choose one over the other, so I will choose both. So long as there is no fighting, I will venture with you both, and shall make my homes in your herds." She isn't one to be tied down, and never had been. She enjoys making her own rules on her own time, and this agreement could prove very satisfying indeed.

OOC: No worries Daey! And Naga is certainly trying hard ahaha. Kryll is definitely into them both, greedy thing Wink

Messages In This Thread
    temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 07:51 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 07:59 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 08:19 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 08:39 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 09:01 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 09:18 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Naga - 12-07-2015, 09:23 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 09:42 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 09:53 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 10:12 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Naga - 12-08-2015, 04:43 PM