• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the wolves knew a lion was among them; rhonan, anastasia

she slept with wolves without fear

The shadow creature is an intriguing beast - a thing of darkness and raw instinct. Rhynn smiles as the thing (girl?) snarls at her, slightly amused by the response. But there’s no use in being rude, especially to such a marvellous creature. Rhynn bows her head apologetically. “My apologies. I am Rhynn. And I am very pleased to meet you Anastasia.”

Her amusement grows as shadow beast steps in front of Rhonan, as if preparing herself for a stand off. As if Anastasia would ever be at risk from her.

Rhonan offers an explanation, but Rhynn decides to elaborate, pulling out the trick she’d used to introduce her ability to Rhonan in the first place. She draws the shadows into herself, making her tiny body appear to sprout, growing larger and larger until she is taller than both Rhonan and Anastasia. Her grin splits into awful, toothed smile. Being what she is, Anastasia should easily recognize the dense shadows swirling at her pseudo-body’s surface.

She only holds the shape for a moment, letting it dissolve quickly so that Anastasia does not take it as a hostile move. As quickly as it had appeared, her large frame disappears, to be replaced by her normal, tiny self. “It is always a pleasure to meet another creature of the shadows.”

Then she falls silent, waiting patiently for the creature’s response. She keeps her power in her grasp, just in case.

for the wolves knew a lion was among them

rhynn

Bah, I am sorry for the wait, and sorry for such crappiness. Sad

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the wolves knew a lion was among them; rhonan, anastasia - by Rhynn - 01-11-2016, 04:45 PM