• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

skylines and cityscapes/any

He knew he had her drawn in from the moment she asked him to walk with her, and it was only further proven by the quick breath she took when he touched her. He would be a liar if he said he wasn't pleased by how quickly she fell into his embrace, into his gentle touches and silky compliments. He could smell a different kind of warmth on her skin and his nostrils flared as it tugged at his animal instincts. He was focused on her, and only her, and he could tell she was focused on only him, drawn towards his scarred ruggedness and smooth voice. 

A smirk tugged at his lips, slightly, as they walked, sides brushing gently against each other as they adventured through this forest; he could tell she wanted to be closer, as the frequency of their touches increased, and so he obliged, walking closer so their shoulders touched with every step. This closeness was intoxicating, and he wanted her. But he could be patient, and so he would be, until she presented herself to him. He would not force her, no matter how badly he wanted to.

"I live in the Gates." He kept his silky, low tones as he spoke to her, feeling the heat between them, feeling electricity when her wings brushed gently across his back. Never had he been so focused on a conquest before and he was finding that he enjoyed the single-mindedness of their time. "I found, however, that I enjoy meandering much more than staying in one place." He flashed her a smirk, cocky and confident - he'd found that mares loved when a stallion showed his strength, his confidence, and judging by her dreamy smile, she was no exception - before letting his muzzle gently nudge against her neck. "I especially like it when my adventures lead me to such a beautiful mare as you."

>> drawn to the things you cannot find <<

Messages In This Thread
    skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-09-2015, 06:22 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-13-2015, 04:48 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-20-2015, 09:07 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-21-2015, 01:29 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by decypher code - 12-21-2015, 02:26 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-21-2015, 04:22 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-22-2015, 02:21 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by holland - 12-22-2015, 03:49 PM