• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've waited here for you everlong; herds
    ew. pls excuse.

The doe-eyed girl roamed the place for those who considered themselves to be homeless with slight hesitation. She was nervous of the unknown factor in this process. Who’s to say that she would even be approached? Or perhaps there’d be a bully on the prowl and she’d be put into their sights. Lorraine didn’t like confrontation and preferred to avoid it all costs. 

She had grown into her Arabic features – dished face, fine-boned, and lissome body. Her amber eyes were warm and gentle and most times a pretty smile adorned her face. But she considered herself to be rather off-putting to others because of her in-your-face coloring. Her base color remained a salmon pink and was accompanied with a rather garish orange on all her points. 

This was a lingering self-consciousness that had followed her into adulthood.

Lorraine spotted a patch of wildflowers growing amongst the tall grass and she approaches it with much gusto. Delightedly, she noses at the bright white petals. A monarch butterfly lands on her muzzle by mistake and she exhales a tinkling laugh. Summertime was always her favorite season in Beqanna. Plenty of butterflies to chase and long grasses to nap amongst provided a haven for a young girl growing up in the meadow. 

Even though she was now joining those in the fray of adulthood, the doe-eyed girl still retained her childish sense of wonder.

l o r r a i n e
    and I wonder when I sing along with you
    spacespacespaceif everything could ever feel this real forever

Messages In This Thread
    I've waited here for you everlong; herds - by lorraine - 12-13-2015, 02:40 AM
    RE: I've waited here for you everlong; herds - by lorraine - 12-28-2015, 07:20 PM