• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

of the old gods - vyx
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Oh trust me, Lagertha isn’t thrilled about having one of those needy little shits pop out of her either, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. Political support and potential alliances and all that jazz.

Vyx might understand someday.

The mare’s response tells Lagertha all she needs to know about her. She’s one of the ones who knows who is important and who isn’t. She’s one of the ones who might find the current political atmosphere very interesting. She’s one of the one’s like herself… ambitious, blunt… foxy (yeah, she went there) and smart. Everyone grew up eventually, all that mattered was what you did with that life. “I’m Lagertha.” She looks at the girl and briefly sprouts a bush of thick thorned roses around her chest, bringing the twisting tattoos to a short, florally life. “I can do fun things too… Look. I don’t suppose you’re interested in the Jungle, are you? I could use someone smart and with your particular talents in the army. Its members are pretty fucking pathetic right now.”

No offense to Pomona, of course. She had promise, just not the same desire Lagertha kept kindling beneath her breast.

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

Messages In This Thread
    of the old gods - vyx - by Lagertha - 04-06-2015, 12:14 PM
    RE: of the old gods - vyx - by Vyx - 04-14-2015, 09:16 PM
    RE: of the old gods - vyx - by Lagertha - 04-20-2015, 06:48 PM