• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and inside you're burning (zayn)

He can sense her unfurling before his gaze, revelling in the touch of his eyes upon her starlit coat. It’s gratifying to actually have a mare enjoy his attentions for once - too many have shied away from his unsettling blood red eyes.

She chuckles at his words - a response he’s never managed to elicit from a female before - and suddenly he feels almost … charming. Desirable. Quite unlike the angry, bitter creature he often is.

He smiles at her, and while he cannot remove the ever present edge to his grin, it is more genuine a smile than has ever graced his face. “Ah, but I only speak the truth. You are … something else.” Not the most eloquent compliment perhaps, but it’s more truth than most ever get from him.

He finds her fascinating, wonderful, but he does not truly understand this pull he feels towards her. Oh he’s felt the need to posses - he’s already claimed Liselle, Raincloud, and foolish Becca - but with this mare it’s something more. An infatuation.

He steps forward, dangerously close, and reaches out with his pale gold muzzle. Tentatively, he touches the soft, starry cheek, and trails his muzzle down to her neck. Then, breathlessly, he raises his lips to her ear to whisper. “What would you do if I claimed you for myself?”

He fully expects her to pull away (all the mares always do, and he does not expect her to be that different from them), so he stays, muzzle pressed against her red coat, enjoying the feel of her while he still can. He is momentarily blind to all else, and it has nothing to do with the starlight in her coat dazzling his eyes.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

If you don't like what he's doing, just let me know and I can change it. Smile

Also, Lirren makes Zayn very weird, haha. Very different from what he's usually like. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Lirren - 12-28-2015, 02:05 PM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Zayn - 01-02-2016, 01:28 AM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Lirren - 01-02-2016, 08:47 PM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Zayn - 01-07-2016, 10:53 PM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Lirren - 01-28-2016, 12:10 AM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Zayn - 02-06-2016, 04:21 AM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Lirren - 02-24-2016, 02:09 PM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Zayn - 03-07-2016, 02:10 AM