• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and inside you're burning (zayn)

Somehow, against all his expectations, she doesn’t pull away. Instead she leans into his touch, blinking at him through teal-lidded eyes. Her muzzle presses into his pale gold coat, his skin electric where her teeth nibble gently at his flesh.

He feels suddenly emboldened, wild … like the world is his for the taking. Or perhaps more importantly, that she is his for the taking. For a time, anyway. But with a creature like her, some time is better than no time at all.

“No, I don’t think I could.” His red eyes seek out her own grey ones, trying to read (unsuccessfully) the wildness within. “No matter how much I might wish to.” He’d squirrel her away to the Mountains if he could, hide her away in the caves like he’s done with his other precious possessions. He’d keep her to himself, forever and always.

But starlight cannot exist in a cave.

“But I will hold on to you now, for as long as I can.” He reaches back out, even as she steps away, golden muzzle seeking out the heat of her red and teal coat. Why can’t other mares be like this? The ones he has back in the Mountains are certainly a myriad of things (weak, nervous, easily cowed) but none of come even close to Lirren and her blanket of stars.

His teeth begin to nibble at her coat, gently, but with a fervour built from impatience and anticipation. His muzzle presses at her with new force and urgency. What will they do in the little time she allows him?

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Lirren - 12-28-2015, 02:05 PM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Zayn - 01-02-2016, 01:28 AM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Lirren - 01-02-2016, 08:47 PM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Zayn - 01-07-2016, 10:53 PM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Lirren - 01-28-2016, 12:10 AM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Zayn - 02-06-2016, 04:21 AM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Lirren - 02-24-2016, 02:09 PM
    RE: and inside you're burning (zayn) - by Zayn - 03-07-2016, 02:10 AM