• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

They're coming to take me away; Zayn the meanie

Either the boy is an idiot, or his parents never bothered to teach him the potential danger of horses they don’t know. Or possibly both - it stands to reason that a pair of horses with a bear for a son might not think their child in any particular danger. Such false confidence.

Zayn grins as the boy only pauses to think for a moment, then scrambles out of the water to follow him. Finally, one of his plans is working. Finally, he’s getting the upperhand.

He turns away from the boy, and with a jovial “follow me,” heads in the direction of the Chamber. He keeps his pace slow, to let the boy keep up, and every once in a while glances back to make sure that the child is following.

He can’t wait to get back to the Chamber. What a nasty surprise the boy is in for …

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

You don't have to reply to this, I just wanted to add an official 'end' to this thread. I'll post to Sib in the Chamber next. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: They're coming to take me away; Zayn the meanie - by Zayn - 01-20-2016, 04:25 PM