• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any)

I can guide you if you feel blind. I just need you to be willing to journey into my ill mind.

"Distress would be an accurate definition, yes." With a slight smirk the magenta colored girl rolls her shoulders slightly. Marjorie had never been one to move with such energy and had she ever been it would have happened when she was young and new to the world.

But ever since she had grown into her legs and her mind expanded, she had moved gently and with grace, never full of such constant here and theres so to speak. "Oh, well I never said that." His response is unexpected and with a slight pursing of the lips she tilts her head slightly, her eyes traveling over his face.

It wasn't often that someone got a bit sassy with her and oh so much energy... Too much. He must be younger. At least that was the only conclusion she was able to come to at the moment. "I'm Marjorie," her voice is delicate and soft as it travels across the space inbetween them. "And who are you? I can't say I've ever seen you around before."

marjorie

knightley x hoxepin

@[Aziz]

Messages In This Thread
    (Any) - by Aziz - 01-01-2016, 10:16 AM
    RE: (Any) - by marjorie - 01-02-2016, 03:23 PM
    RE: (Any) - by Aziz - 01-03-2016, 12:46 PM
    RE: (Any) - by marjorie - 01-06-2016, 11:56 AM
    RE: (Any) - by Aziz - 01-13-2016, 10:38 AM