• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any
    There suddenly was light.
    Like Alice falling through the rabbit hole, life entered their bodies and their sleep had ended and they lay blinking at one another then to the rather large face that seemed to hover in the mist of birth.

Apothyx.
    Halocyn.

The voice is soft, soothing. First one twin is nuzzled then the other. Almost identical except the boy had a purple mane and the girl's was just a shade lighter with lavender. The little girl looks up to her mother, blinking. She coughs and reaches for her mother's touch. The boy starts to work his spindly legs. Halocyn tries to do the same though not as coordinated it seems but when she sees her brother up and stumbling it gives the girl more determination.

Apothyx stirs from his wet spot on the grass ad he feels his tiny tummy churn and he instinctively knows he is hungry. Thin limbs pull the frail frame upward...and over as he falls but he does not stop. Pushing and pulling till he finds his feet and awkwardly moves to nurse, and rudely step on his sister who squeals more so in surprise than pain. Little nose bumps along Carys side, seeking the teat.

Halocyn's tiny maw works in a squeal when he steps on her but fuels her along to follow her brother. Delicate limbs move to pull the little body after him, up and following. She wobbles beneath her mother to find the other teat and beginning to have her first meal.

The twins majorly ignore everything but food at the moment. The world is big and they are small and so after only ten or so minutes they wobble away from beneath their mother, milk drunk, and fall to the grasses by the winged woman's hooves. Apothyx and Halocyn lay on each other in a heap of legs. Their eyes looking sleepily from their mother to their new sister. Dribbles of milk fall from their lips as the foals lift their small heads simultaneously to their mother, scenting and remembering her.
    Apothyx
    &
    Halocyn
    kirin x carys

this is a poopy post and i'm sorry. may take a minute to develop their personalities lol.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any - by Apothyx/Halocyn - 01-05-2016, 11:51 AM