• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kabechet -
    Luckily for Kabechet, reinforcements against the bush scourge had quickly arrived.  The filly looks up from her tugging to see a sun-gold mare doing the exact same thing, but clearly with more experience, as the wing is quickly freed from the clutches of the tiny shrub.  The red dun gratefully tucks it back into position against her side in hopes that it will stay there this time, then giggles cheerfully at the unusual way this mare spoke.  Was she from another land?  Kabechet had never heard someone speak that way in all of her (admittedly few) days lived so far.  Manners, she reminds herself abruptly.  "Thank you so much, miss.   I just can't seem to keep control of my wings....it's like they have a mind of their own! " She sizes up the golden mare's wings curiously.  "Do yours give you trouble too, miss?  I like the way you speak, it's pretty."  

This adult being a pegasus just as she herself was, it was likely that she had a trick or two at getting rebellious extra limbs to behave themselves.  She was indeed lucky then if this nice mare was here for adopting purposes and not just passing through.  The almost-yearling gives her coat a once-over to be sure it's clean and free of any leaves or sticks.  Satisfied, she turns her attention back to the nearby adult, a cheerful smile etched upon her reddish muzzle.  "My name's Kabechet, but you can call me Kabe if you like....it's easier to say.  Are you here looking to adopt a foal?  If so, I am happy to inform you that I am available; and I also have it on good authority that I am rather adorable as a bonus package.  Not too many foals out there who can boast of that, are there?  " Her friendly grin turns impish, and she gives the silver-maned mare a sideways wink, hoping to see her amused laugh in response.
    kabechet

Messages In This Thread
    kabechet - - by Yael - 04-06-2015, 08:01 PM
    Couldn't be much more from the heart - by Silverbell - 04-12-2015, 01:01 PM
    RE: kabechet - - by Yael - 04-18-2015, 10:53 AM
    RE: kabechet - - by Silverbell - 04-26-2015, 12:52 PM