• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kabechet -

So, it wasn't just her who had to deal with wings that refused to obey their owner; that was a relief to the red girl. With the proper teacher now in place, she feels confidant that she can learn to get them to behave themselves for good. Upon hearing the mare's name, the filly makes a little attempt at a bow by extending her forelegs and lowering her neck and head briefly. "It's nice to meet you, Yael. " Was that sadness she saw in the golden mare's eyes, despite how she had giggled at Kabe's antics? Maybe something bad had recently happened to her--maybe she had lost a natural child or other family member? The filly keeps her curiosity about this to herself, not wanting to open any fresh wounds if her guess was correct. If Yael wanted to tell her of a recent tragedy, no doubt she would at some point after they arrived back at the sunshine-place.

Lifting her head back up and straightening her legs, the mischievous girl winks at the mare once again. "That is a very lucky coincidence, Yael, because that is *exactly* the type of mother I happen to be looking for! And siblings, who wouldn't want a few of those around to play with? I'm going to have to tell all the other prospective offers I received today that they are declined, because none of them are as high quality an offer as yours is. Are you ready to show me where our home is? " Excited by her own words, the young pegasus dances a little in place. A new place, somewhere to live, that wasn't the Den. New adopted siblings that she can't wait to be introduced to. A mother to spend time with and be looked after by. Oh, her future was definitely looking brighter now. She can't wait to get there, wherever "there" is.

kabechet

Messages In This Thread
    kabechet - - by Yael - 04-06-2015, 08:01 PM
    RE: kabechet - - by Yael - 04-18-2015, 10:53 AM
    RE: kabechet - - by Silverbell - 04-26-2015, 12:52 PM